Monday, March 30, 2009

What Nina has to say...

1 what is something your mom always says to you?
be quiet.
and I love you baby!

2. what makes your mom happy?
being good

3. what makes mom sad?
being bad

4. how does your mom make you laugh?
hee-hee-ha-ha hugg.

5. what was your mom like when she was a child?
playing

6. how old is your mom?
I don't know how old you are.

7. How tall is your mom?
60

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work. doing the dishes.

9. what does your mom do when you are not around?
look for me

10. if your mom becomes famous, what it will be for?
it will be for the kid

11. what is your mom really good at?
teaching her kid learning

12. what is your mom not good at?
finding things

13. what is your mom's job?
teaching

14. what is your mom's favorite food?
all different kinds of things, like zucchinis.

15. what makes you proud of your mom?
giving you presents

16. if your mom was a cartoon, who would she be?
a wolf, I would be a fox, she would be chasing me.

17. what do you and your mom do together?
work. like I don't know, homeschooling everyday.

18. how are you and your mom the same?
good

19. how are you and your mom different?
your shirt is different

20. how do you know your mom loves you?
because I know.

21. where is moma's favorite place to go?
to Tortola

No comments: