1 what is something your mom always says to you?
and I love you baby!
2. what makes your mom happy?
3. what makes mom sad?
4. how does your mom make you laugh?
5. what was your mom like when she was a child?
6. how old is your mom?
I don't know how old you are.
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work. doing the dishes.
9. what does your mom do when you are not around?
look for me
10. if your mom becomes famous, what it will be for?
it will be for the kid
11. what is your mom really good at?
teaching her kid learning
12. what is your mom not good at?
13. what is your mom's job?
14. what is your mom's favorite food?
all different kinds of things, like zucchinis.
15. what makes you proud of your mom?
giving you presents
16. if your mom was a cartoon, who would she be?
a wolf, I would be a fox, she would be chasing me.
17. what do you and your mom do together?
work. like I don't know, homeschooling everyday.
18. how are you and your mom the same?
19. how are you and your mom different?
your shirt is different
20. how do you know your mom loves you?
because I know.
21. where is moma's favorite place to go?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
this week we walked the letters outlined on the floor with yarn. learned a couple of tounge twisters and act out Miss Moppet story by Beatrix Potter. Lot's of baby pretend play is happening in our house! thanks grandma for all of the doll clothes and handmade baby diapers!